I offer a comprehensive and transparent INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY counseling for academia, tech companies and creative industries.Ayça Koroğlu – patent & design attorney
Do you need custom patent or design advice? Schedule a free meeting with me to see how I can help you get your
inventions and designs are safe and secure.
Schedule a free virtual coffee meeting and let’s identify your IP needs that fits best to your business.
We provide a project set up tailored to your IP needs.
We work on a flat fee basis. We tell you the price up-front and we stick to it.
Work with us for the best possible outcome with maximum efficiency
Protection of inventions and designs can secure important competitive advantages. The necessary expertise and the experience to meet all the requirements regarding content and form that are needed for an IP application are of great importance.
|§ Patent applications|
§ Design applications
Workshops on a wide range of topics are being conducted to raise awareness on Intellectual Property particularly for startups and SMEs.
|§ Employee inventions|
§ Invention disclosure record
§ Reading and interpreting patent documents
Prior to the registration of IP rights and while maintaining your existing portfolio, modern search tools and databases should be used in order to minimize risks. Based on a high quality research, an effective IP strategy can be developed.
|§ Research on prior art|
§ Freedom to Operate
Ayça in 1 minute
- I am a patent and design attorney registered to practice before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office.
- I have a combination of solid legal expertise and extensive industrial experience and I use them to the fullest to protect client’s intellectual property.
- I specialize in providing patent prosecution, strategy and search in technological areas relating to biologics, chemicals, bioinformatics, software and devices.
- I also have more than 5 years of first-hand experience in cutting-edge scientific research prior to my patent law practice.
- In my downtime, I enjoy yoga, painting, and spending time with my family.